SCHOOL OF CRIMINOLOGY
VISION AND MISSION
The School of Criminology envisions to produce graduates with honorable VIRTUES, who have passion for EXCELLENCE, and are devoted to public SERVICE.
The mission of the School of Criminology is to provide students with an opportunity to relate theoretical knowledge in Criminology to practical application in order to make them better prepared for life and in their future integration to the work environment as well as to public service.
The objective of the School of Criminology is to provide the community with graduates who are professionally competent and morally responsible individuals who can deliver efficient and effective services in the various areas of criminology.
- Provide opportunities for the students to acquire the needed skills and knowledge in the practice of criminology and its allied fields.
- Prepare the students for a career in crime prevention; law enforcement; criminal justice administration; juvenile justice administration; crime detection and investigation; application of forensic sciences to law enforcement and crime detection; psychology of crime and prevention; probation, parole and correctional administration.
- Provide the students with adequate training on the constitutional guarantees and due process requirements insofar as it affect the total administration of justice.
- Foster a higher concept of citizenry, leadership and understanding of one’s moral and legal responsibilities to their fellowmen, community and country.
- Inspire and instill in the students the value of service to humanity.
The School of Criminology of Emilio Aguinaldo College has been consistent in its drive for academic competitiveness manifested by the impressive performance of its graduates in the Criminologists Licensure Examination through the years.
Since 1992, the School’s 75% to 100% passing average in the Criminologist Licensure Profession is considered as one of the highest in the Philippines.
|Name||Place in the Exam||Year|
|Jeffrey B. Bajita (EAC-Cavite)||1st||2007|
|Jonathan V. Jusain||3rd||2005|
|Dennis E. Templonuevo||8th||2005|
|Aris Khristopher Joseph P. Fernandez||14th||2005|
|Arturo V. Infante||1st||2005|
|Manolito D. Parazo||8th||2004|
|Jamilla Gay L. Asalan||1st||2004|
|Diogenes C. Gaoaen||3rd||2003|
|Eliezer P. Salcedo||3rd||1996|
|Oliver D. Baisa||1st||1996|
|Roderick I. Gonzales||10th||1995|
|Felipe R. Costuna, Jr.||4th||1995|
The school has also been consistent in garnering awards from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) for being a top performer among the Criminology schools in the Country. The following are some of its awards:
|Date of Examination||Rank|
|October 2005||1st Place|
|August 2004||2nd Place|
|March 2004||1st Place|
|August 2003||4th Place|
|March 2003||2nd Place|
|September 2002||2nd Place|
*PDF documents require the free downloadable Adobe Acrobat Reader software for viewing.