WELCOME!Being an Emilian does not end at the graduation day. It lasts a lifetime. Here in Emilio Aguinaldo College, we strive to maintain connections with our alumni association members. We foster partnerships with them in contributing to the development of the country and humanity. More important, we also provide support to graduates in finding career opportunities through the Office of Alumni & Placement Bureau. Take part in our commitment to serve Emilians and establish lifelong relationships by signing up to our Alumni directory. You may also use this page for resources on Alumni Association and the latest events and happenings in EAC. We look forward to working with you in serving Emilians worldwide.
ALUMNI & PLACEMENT BUREAUThe Office of Alumni and Placement Bureau started out as a centralized department of the YLFI-Emilio Aguinaldo College. In 2001, the office operated to release a list of graduates to other companies. It aims to develop potential candidates in various fields of professional disciplines. It has an extremely tremendous effort on this institution as an accredited placement partner in other companies either internal (subsidiaries) or external companies (outside companies). The Alumni and Placement Bureau has consistently served our Alumni. We seek for quality job opportunities. It is part of the team in a Group of Companies, a program that gives special attention or prioritizes the Alumni – EAC graduates in any vacant position. We are prepared to meet the challenges of providing quality, professional and assistance to our alumni.
FUNCTIONS & SERVICES
- Compiles list of graduates for possible employment in different internal subsidiaries of EAC and external companies as well
- Establishes linkages with local and international companies for placement and manpower, human resources provision
- Spearheads promotion of graduates through advertising and career convocations
- Serves as an award-giving body for individual and group alumni achievers thereby encouraging other members to excel in their chosen field of endeavor
- Maintains directory of members for possible networks and involvement to various events and activities
- Assists in the academic and personal development of students
- Supports student extra and co-curricular activities in the endeavors concerning future career and employment.
|Manila Campus 4/F, EAC Bldg. 7 1113-1117 San Marcelino St., cor. Gonzales St. 1000 Ermita, Manila, Philippines Tel. No: 632.521.2710||Cavite Campus G/F, UPSI Bldg. 1 Congressional East Ave., Burol Main 4114 Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines Tel. No: 046.416.4341 to 42|
- MR. JOHN PAUL E. ROMILLO
- MR. EDGARDO REVILLAME
- MS. LEILA DE VILLA-MASAJO
- MS. DIANA C. RAGASA
- MR. MEDWIN BUCALOY
- MS. ARLYN MUJAR
- MR. JAKE LIBED
- MR. MARK OBLENA
- MS. ROSARIE RUCHIE D. DARADAL