The School of Pharmacy envisions itself to be the preferred institution for Pharmacy education on providing a learner-centered academic environment by exemplifying excellence in instruction, research, and community service.
To ensure the development of globally competitive and socially responsible pharmacy professionals by adhering to the highest standards of academic excellence through an inclusive, learner-centered environment.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The graduate of the BS Pharmacy Program must be able to;
- practice pharmacy in a professional and ethical manner;
- provide pharmaceutical care;
- conduct relevant research and disseminate findings;
- apply managerial and entrepreneurial skills; and
- communicate and facilitate effectively.