Center for Research and Publication
Research is one of the three key functions of higher educational institutions (HEIs), amongst instruction and extension. In keeping with the philosophy and objectives of Emilio Aguinaldo College towards the fulfillment of its Vision-Mission, the Center for Research and Publication (CRP) strives to keep up with the challenges and demands brought about by changes in the socio-economic condition of the country.
The Research and Development Office of the Emilio Aguinaldo College, currently known as the CRP, was created by the EAC Board of Trustees in its regular meeting held last August 22, 1994 with biologist/entomologist, Cecilia P. Reyes, Ph.D, as its founding Director. The CRP was accredited by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) since July 7, 1995.
Research programs and projects of relevant to national and international interest.
The Center for Research and Publication supports interdisciplinary/transdisciplinary research programs/projects and trainings, and other research related activities.
- Partners with research institutions, industry, and community;
- Develops strong relationship with sponsors;
- Develops and enhances researchers’ abilities to obtain and manage grants;
- Promotes shared responsibility and the ethical conduct of research; and
- Produces quality publications.
Accreditation, Recognition and Linkages
- Department of Science and Technology (DOST), 1995 to 2020
- Metro Manila Health Research and Development Consortium (MMHRDC)
- South Manila Educational Consortium (SMEC)
- PAPSCU Excellent Academic Research Link (PAPSCU-PEARL)
- Philippine Association of Institutions for Research, Inc. (PAIR) (July 2017 to July 2018)
Research Agenda and Priority Areas (SY 2018-2021)
A. Life Science
- Chronic Diseases/Lifestyle Diseases
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Oral/Dental Medicine
- Vector-Borne Diseases/Public Health
- Alternative and Herbal Medicine
B. Education and Social Science
- Crime Prevention and Public Safety
- Gender and Development
- New Paradigms in Teaching and Learning
C. Business and Information Technology
- Digital and Disruptive Technologies
- Software Development
- Green Businesses