On December 14, 2022, Singapore’s Ministry of Health conducted an ocular visit to EAC Cavite.
This visit aims to seek a partnership between Singapore’s Ministry of Health and their chosen Universities and Colleges in the Philippines to be part of their International Nursing Onboarding Program.
The said event was attended by the following:
- Dr. Liem Yew Kann – Executive Director,Healthcare Manpower Division;
- Ms. Cai Peijuan Director – Strategic Communications & Marketing, Corporate Communications Division;
- Mr. Lee Seng Teck – Deputy Director of Manpower Planning & Strategy, Ministry of Health;
- Ms. Kwek Puay Ee – Executive Secretary, Singapore Nursing Board;
- Ms. Poh Kah Bihn – Manager Healthcare Manpower Division;
- Ms. Christina Tan – Assistant Chief Nursing Officer Ministry of Health;
- Ms. Pua Lay Hoon – Chief Nurse, Woodlands Health Campus;
- Dr. Noel M. Cortez – Mount Grace Cluster Head;
- Mr. Renato “Bing” De Guzman – Chairman, Good Samaritan Medical Center and College;
- Atty. Paulo E. Campos Jr. – EAC Corporate Secretary and Treasurer;
- Dr. Rebecca D. Miranda – EAC Cavite’s Vice President for Academic Affairs;
- EAC Cavite’s administrative heads;
- and the deans of Health Allied programs.