Singapore’s Ministry of Health made a visit to Emilio Aguinaldo College-Manila on December 15, 2022.
The purpose of the visit is to establish a collaboration between the Ministry of Health of Singapore and the Philippines’ selected universities and colleges as a component of their International Nursing Onboarding Program.
The following people attended the aforementioned visit:
- Dr. Liem Yew Kann – Executive Director, Healthcare Manpower Division
- Ms. Cai Peijuan – Director, Strategic Communications & Marketing, Corporate Communications Division
- Mr. Lee Seng Teck – Deputy Director of Manpower Planning & Strategy, Ministry of Health
- Ms. Kwek Puay Ee – Executive Secretary, Singapore Nursing Board
- Ms. Poh Kah Bihn – Manager Healthcare Manpower Division
- Ms. Christina Tan – Assistant Chief Nursing Officer Ministry of Health
- Ms. Pua Lay Hoon – Chief Nurse, Woodlands Health Campus
- Dr. Noel M. Cortez – Mount Grace Cluster Head
- Mr. Renato “Bing” De Guzman – Chairman, Good Samaritan Medical Center and College
- Atty. Paulo E. Campos Jr. – EAEC Corporate Secretary and Treasurer
- Dr. Ellen SN. Salac – EAC-Manila Vice President for Academic Affairs
- and the School Deans of different programs.